Friday, August 06, 2010

2010 California High School Football Previews

by Jeff Fisher
California High School Football Huddle


Looks like I won't be making it to California for the start of the high school football season this year, but thought I'd post one of my favorite fields in the state.

I love Laguna Beach High School's Guyer Field football field because of its beautiful ocean view...not to mention I just love Laguna Beach.

Anyway, media across the state are beginning to put out 2010 team previews so I will be adding to the list as they come up.  All you have to do is click on the school name to be taken to the articles that pertain that specific team.

Enjoy!

2010 California High School Football Team Previews


Bradshaw Christian Pride
Cosumnnes Oaks Wolfpack
Davis Blue Devils
Sheldon Huskies

No comments:

Custom Search
Footlocker.com